Today, I curated my first Etsy Treasury. This was a fun Saturday morning project. Have a look:
Here are sellers featured in my first Treasury, starting upper left:
- Chocolat Tea Shea Butter Soap. Erin Pikor, Naiad Soap Arts, California. Buy.
- Orange Cranberry Soap. Jamie Sabot, Batty’s Bath, Canada. Buy.
- On The Go Gift Set. Valerie Rice, Piper Tate, California. Buy.
- Gluten Free Facial Cleanser. Kelly Green, Anatomy Naturals, Pennsylvania. Buy.
- Coconut Oil. Sarah Zahn, Sugared Beauty, Pennsylvania. Buy.
- Amber Gold Teardrop Crystal Earrings. Charlene Sevier Jewelry, Virginia. Buy.
- Olive Oil Enriched Shea Butter Soap. Ayelet Meshulam, Ayelet Naturals, New YorkBuy.
- Ginger Lily Artisan Perfume. Charna Ethier, Providence Perfume, Rhode Island. Buy.
- Coriander and White Lime Reed Diffuser Fragrance. Usa Pratanasup, Pure Palette, California. Buy.
- Sarong Tropical Vanilla Caribbean Luxey Body Cream. Elizabeth Morrison, One Girl Products, New York. Buy.
- Patchouli Orange Body Scrub. Silvana Marroche, Forest Nymphs Bath and Body, California.Buy.
- Fruity Rainbow Glycerin Soap. Jill Keck, Calise Soapworks, Oregon. Buy.
- Bitter Orange Soap. Alana Rivera, etta + billie, California. Buy.
- Black Cherry Cupcake Soap. Samantha Jensen, Poor and Pretty, Connecticut. Buy.
- Bee Perfume Oil. Colleen Speights, Wiggle Perfume, Washington. Buy.
- Cucumber and Aloe Soap. Donna DeRosa, Blusing Rose, California Buy.
What a joy to serve all of these successful handmade entrepreneurs from across North America!
I hope you like my first Etsy Treasury. I look forward to curating more.
Question: If you had to choose a favorite product from my first Treasury, which would it be?